Oatmeal Banoffee Brownies
- 1 cup Sprig Banoffee Spread
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 small mashed bananas
- 1/4th cup olive oil
- 3/4th cup oats flour
- 1/4th cup cocoa powder
- In a bowl, add the Sprig Banoffee Spread, sugar, eggs, vanilla essence, olive oil, cocoa powder and whisk until all ingredients mix well and become creamy.
- Add the coarsely mashed bananas and mix.
- Add the oats flour and give a final mix. Pour the batter in the baking dish with a parchment paper at the bottom.
- Put in a preheated oven at 180 degrees centigrade and bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Let it cool, demould and cut into slices.