- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ⅔ cup milk of choice (dairy/almond)
- ½ cup mashed ripe banana (about 1 large banana)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 Tsp of SPRIG Banoffee Spread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter or oil
- ½ teaspoon SPRIG vanilla extract
- 1 Cup SPRIG Salted Caramel Sauce
- ½ Sliced Banana
- ¼ Cup Chopped Walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine milk, mashed banana, Sprig Banoffee spread, egg, honey, butter, vanilla extract. Whisk together until it blends well.
- In another bowl, add the whole-wheat flour and baking powder. Mix it well.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the flour mixture and mix till combined.
- Heat a pan and lightly grease the surface with oil / butter and pour the batter using a measuring scoop (1/2 cup recommended)
- Cook until you see small bubbles form on the surface of the pancakes.
- Flip the pancake and then cook till light golden brown on both the sides.
- Repeat the process with the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately
- Arrange the pancaked in layers, pour the SPRIG Salted Caramel Spread (Dilute it using warm water).
- Add chopped walnuts and sliced banana on top
- Serve and Enjoy!
Note: You can use the milk of your choice (Dairy or Nut Milk or Coconut Milk)