Bourbon Vanilla Cake
Preparation Time - 10 minutes
Cooking Time - 35 minutes
- 200 gm All-purpose Flour
- 1 tsp Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 1.5 tsp Baking powder
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 80 ml Full fat Milk
- 80 ml vegetable Oil
- Preheat oven to 180-degree Celsius for 10 minutes. Prepare a 7-inch round cake tin. Line the tin with parchment paper.
- Sift Flour, baking powder and salt together.
- In a bowl, beat eggs, sugar, and Sprig Vanilla Extract until you get a smooth creamy texture.
- Add flour mixture in three additions with oil and milk starting with flour and ending with flour.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 180 degrees C until it’s done.
Assembling the Layer Cake -
- Slice the Vanilla cake horizontally into two parts. Place one slice on a plate. Cover with Mango curd frosting. Place the second slice on top. Spread more Mango curd on top and sides. It is ready to be served.