Sticky Banoffee Pudding
For the Cake
- Bananas – 3 No’s
- Castor or Ground Sugar – 3/4th Cup
- Sprig’s Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp.
- Yogurt – 1/4th cup
- Flavorless Oil – ½ Cup
- Wheat Flour – 2 Cups
- Baking Powder – 1 Tsp.
- Baking Soda – 1/4th Tsp.
- Cinnamon Powder – 1/4th Tsp.
- Salt – A pinch
For the Syrup
- Sprig’s Banana and Caramel Banoffee – 1/4th Cup
- Fresh Cream – 100 Ml
- Start by cutting the ripe bananas and beating them into a smooth mixture, if the bananas aren’t ripe, put in the oven for about 10 mins at 200 degree Celsius and they shall ripe.
- Add in the sugar and mix till it forms a smooth mixture.
- Beat in the Sprig’s Natural Bourbon Vanilla Extract, yogurt, and flavorless oil till well combined and smooth.
- Sieve the dry ingredients in the ready mix, the wheat flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, baking soda and salt to taste.
- Form the batter by using the cut and fold technique, don’t overmix the batter.
- Add the batter to a oven safe dish and bake it in a preheated oven at 180 degree Celsius for 60 mins or till a fork inserted comes out clean.
- Next we start with the syrup, mix in the Sprig’s Banana and Caramel Banoffee and the fresh cream and cook till there is a boil in the syrup, turn off the heat and store it in a cool and dry place.
- Once the cake is done, let it cool then poke holes in the cake using a fork or a knife.
- Spread the ready syrup evenly and let the cake soak it.
- Serve the Sticky Banoffee Pudding warm or chilled as you like it.