July 24, 2020
- 2 large eggs
- ⅔ cup milk
- 1½ teaspoons of Sprig Extract of Natural Bourbon Vanilla
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ⅔ cups castor sugar
- 2½ teaspoons baking powder
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven at 180 degrees and line a muffin tray with muffin liners and keep aside.
- In a large bowl mix together eggs,milk and vanilla.
- In a separate bowl add flour,sugar,baking powder and mix well.
- Add the dry ingredients to the bowl of wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Add the melted butter to the batter and mix well.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Transfer the muffin batter to the prepared tray using an ice cream scoop and bake for 25-30 mins at 180 degrees.