- 3 gelatin leaves ( or 1 tablespoon gelatin powder. Sprinkle the gelatin over 6 tablespoons cold water in a medium-sized bowl and let stand 5 to 10 minutes. )
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1 cup double cream
- 1 tablespoon SPRIG honey
- 1/2 teaspoon SPRIG yuzu extract
- Soak the gelatin leaves in a little cold water until the leaves are soft.
- In a saucepan set over medium heat bring milk, cream, honey and yuzu extract to a simmer.
- Take the pan off heat. Squeeze the water out of the gelatin leaves and add it to the cream mixture while it is still warm. Mix until the gelatin is dissolved.
- Pour into ramekins or any other lightly oiled glass/ ceramic ware and refrigerate overnight.
- Once the panna cottas have set, unmould them and serve with fresh red currants