Yuzu Mushroom Tapas
Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Cooking Time: 20 minutes
- 5 mini tortillas
- 300 g mushrooms, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tbsp butter
- handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 4 tbsp. SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil
- 2 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tsp SPRIG Yuzu Extract
- 1 tbsp. hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. soya sauce
- 1 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. chilli flakes
- ½ tsp. salt
- Stir all the sauce ingredients together in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Take a medium pan and place on low heat.
- Add the butter to melt and add the onions and garlic to cook, until the onions are translucent and fragrant.
- After a few minutes, add the mushrooms and turn the heat to high
- Sauté the mushrooms and cook.
- Then add the sauce and cook, stirring occasionally. After 5 minutes of so, most of the liquid must evaporate; turn off the heat and stir in the coriander.
- Warm each tortilla on a non-stick pan.
- Place a few spoons of the mushrooms on each round circle.
- Garnish with a coriander leaf and serve.
Images and Recipe Courtesy Kamini Patel (http://kitchentherapy.in/)