YUZU CREME ANGLAISE (English Cream)
Preparation Time:20 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Servings: 3- 4 people
- Large egg yolk – 1
- Milk – 250 ml
- Fresh Cream – 100 ml
- Yuzu Extract – 4 ml
- Granulated sugar – 60 g
- Set up a simple double boiler by boiling water in a vessel and placing a thick bowl on top of it.
- Add the egg yolk and sugar into the bowl and mix until it forms a velvety smooth sauce.
- Add the milk and cream to the egg mix and continuously mix until the mix starts to thicken.
- Cook until it coats the back of the spoon and immediately take off the heat.
- Add the yuzu extract and mix it well.
- Remove from heat and cool in the refrigerator.
- Add it on your cakes, pancakes, waffles, toast, and more!