A simple, quick recipe for a spicy vegetable pulao
Time: 35 mins
- 750 gm rice
- 100 gm carrots
- 50 gm peas
- 100 gm potato
- 75 gm cauliflower
- 1 ml SPRIG cinnamon spice extract or 2 cinnamon quills
- 1 ml SPRIG cardamom spice extract or 1 tsp SPRIG World’s Finest Cardamom Pods
- 5 ml SPRIG bay leaf extract
- Salt to taste
- 30 ml sunflower oil
- Heat the oil, add the rice and stir the rice so that the oil coats the rice evenly.
- Add 1.5 litres of water to the rice and once it reaches boiling stage add the vegetables and spice extracts along with the salt.
- Cook for 10- 15 minutes till all the water is gone with the pot covered with a cloth and serve.
- Garnish with coriander leaves