- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 cup Oil
- 1/4 cup Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tsp @spriggourmet Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp All Spice
- (Cinnamon, Cardamom, Clove, Nutmeg)
- In a large bowl, beat together egg, oil, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla extract.
- Sieve and add flour, baking soda, baking powder and all spices. Mix nicely with a spatula, but do not over mix.
- Grease your muffin tray with butter and dust gently with flour, and drop the batter equally in each mould.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180’C for 15 mins until a toothpick inserted comes out clean