- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated white sugar
- 1 egg, at room temperature
- beans from one pod of SPRIG vanilla
- 1+1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbsp cornstarch/ corn flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- a pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup ground pistachios
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips (optional)
- 6 scoops of vanilla ice-cream
- Using an electric mixer, beat butter until it is fluffy
- Add in both brown and white sugar and cream them with the butter.
- Beat in the egg. Add vanilla beans.
- In a separate bowl, sift together flour, baking soda, corn starch and salt
- Add the dry ingredients to the butter mixture and mix until blended.
- Add pistachios and white chocolate chips. Using a spatula or a whisk, carefully mix them into the batter
- Scoop out your dough into balls of equal sizes on a baking tray lined with baking sheet. Refregerate for 30 minutes
- Pre heat your oven to 170C.
- Bake for about 12-15 minutes or until the edges become golden brown.
After taking them out of the oven, let them rest on the baking tray for at least 10 minutes..