- 3 Large Eggs(At room temperature)
- ¼ +⅛ Cups Sprig Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp Sprig Extract of Natural Bourbon Vanilla
- 1 ½ tbsp Avocado/Coconut Oil
- 1 ¼ +⅛ Cups Almond Meal
- ⅛ Cup Vanilla Custard Powder
- 3/4 tsp Baking Powder
For Cashew Cream Frosting:
- 1 Cup Cashews
- ⅓ Cup Coconut Milk or Almond Milk
- 1 tbsp Sprig Extract of Natural Bourbon Vanilla
- 4 Tbsp Maple Syrup or Honey
- Flaked Almonds
- Fresh Summer Fruits- Mango, Cherry
- Preheat oven to 160/325 degrees. Grease and line a 6 inches Baking tin with parchment paper. Grease on parchment paper as well.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk Eggs with coconut sugar, Avocado Oil and Vanilla extract. Combine well.
- Add Almond Meal, Custard powder and baking powder to the whisked egg mixture. Fold to form a smooth mix batter.
- Pour in prepared baking pan and bake for 35-40 minutes or until a skewer inserted in cake comes out clean or with few moist crumbs.
- Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan. Completely cool before frosting.
For Cashew Cream frosting
- Soak the cashews with the milk, vanilla extract and Maple syrup for atleast 1 hour. The longer you soak, the smoother the frosting will be. Blend in a high speed blender until smooth and creamy. Refrigerate until using.
For Cake assembly
- Place the cooled cake on a cake stand or serving plate. Spoon the cashew cream frosting on top and spread on sides of cake.
- Refrigerate for a few minutes. Smoothen the frosting with a spatula and coat the sides and top with almond flakes.
- Place the cut fresh fruits just before serving.