Tropical Garden Salad With Passion Fruit Hot Dressing
Prep time: 15 minutes
Yield: 4 persons
- 1 bunch lettuce leaves cleaned – dried
- 1/2 red bell pepper diced
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper diced
- 1 onion diced
- 1 tomato sliced
- 1 cup green grapes
- Salt to taste
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 2 tbsp. Sprig passion fruit – malagueta hot sauce
- 1 tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Apple cider vinegar
- Combine the sauce, olive oil and apple cider vinegarand season them with salt & pepper. Whisk it till it is combined well.
- In a large mixing bowl, mix all diced vegetables and grapes. Pour the sauce dressing and toss it well.
- On a serving platter, place the leaves of lettuce and place the salad mix on it. Pour the remaining dressing on the top.
- You may include some more varieties of fruits in this salad, like diced apple, papaya, black grapes, pineapple, etc.
- Serve chilled for best taste.
Recipe and images by Priyanka Bhattacharya of HashDiaries