Thai Chicken Burger
Time: 30 mins
- 350 gm chicken mince
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tsp chopped/crushed ginger
- 2 tbsp Nam Prik Pao
- 4 burger buns
- 50 gm mayonaisse
- Salt – to taste
- 20 ml sesame oil
- 25 gm Iceburg lettuce shredded
- 20 gm onion shredded
- 20 gm carrot shredded
- Slice the burger buns in half horizontally. Heat the sesame oil in a pan and toast the burger buns.
- Mix the chicken mince with chopped ginger, garlic paste, Nam Prik Pao paste and salt.
- Divide the burger into 3-4 patties and chill in the fridge. Mix the mayonnaise with 1 tbsp of the Nam Prik Pao paste and add the shredded vegetables. Mix well.
- Heat a non-stick fry pan or griddle and cook the chicken patties. Assemble the toasted bun place a spoonful of the mayonnaise & vegetable mixture and spread.
- Place the cooked chicken patties and close the bun. Hold the bun in place with a tooth pick or skewer. Serve with potato wedges or chips