Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 15-20 minutes
Number of Servings: 4
- 2 cup sweet pumpkin cut into medium squares
- 3 tbsp freshly grated coconut
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 2-3 red chillies
- 1+1 tsp ground Sprig 6 Pepper medley
- 5-6 curry leaves
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- Thick curd for mixing
- Remove the skin from the sweet pumpkin, cut it into medium sized squares. Add water just enough to cover the pieces and allow to cook in sim. Continue to cook till the pumpkin is well cooked and soft.
- Grind raw red chillies, mustard, one tsp ground Sprig 6 pepper medley and freshly grated coconut with a little water to form a smooth paste.
- Take a bowl and add the ground mixture as well as boiled sweet pumpkin and mix well.
- Add curd and salt to taste.
- Heat coconut oil in a pan, add mustard seeds. Once the seeds splutter, add red chillies, curry leaves and pour over the curd mixture or raitha.
- Garnish with one tsp of ground Sprig 6 pepper medley and serve. Tastes best with hot rice or rotis.