Sweet Paprika and Garlic flavoured Parmesan Roasted Broccoli Steaks
Prep time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- 1 large head broccoli, sliced into thick steaks with stem intact
- 1/4th cup olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tsp Sweet Paprika Powder
- ½ cup shredded parmesan
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Combine the oil, garlic, sweet paprika and salt in a small bowl.
- Place the broccoli on the prepared tray.
- Brush evenly over the broccoli and bake for 20 minutes or until the broccoli is almost tender.
Sprinkle with the parmesan and cook it in the oven for another 2 to 3 mins or until the broccoli is completely tender.