WHAT YOU’LL NEED
- Sprig Toasted Sesame oil
- ½ Diced onions (optional)
- ½ Red Bell Peppers (optional)
- ½ Yellow Bell Peppers (optional)
- Sprig Rosemary & Lavender Sea Salt
- 2 Eggs
- Sprig Smoked Red Paprika
- Sprig Mango Jalapeno Hot & Sweet Sauce
- Fresh Cilantro
HOW IT’S DONE:
STARTING OFF: To a pan over a medium flame, add 1 tbsp of Sprig Toasted Sesame Oil. Next, add in the diced onions, bell peppers and sauté for 3 minutes until the veggies turn slightly tender.
GARNISH: Once the eggs are cooked to perfection, garnish with fresh cilantro.
Enjoy hot with toasted bread.