Prep time (includes margination time): 40 mins
Cooking time: 45 mins
- 500 gms whole Chicken wings
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder
- 1 tbsp. Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Pepper
- 1 tbsp. Sprigs Roasted Chilli Oil
- 2 tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 4 tbsp. Sprig’s Teriyaki Sauce
- 1/4 cup Sugar powder
- 1 cup Grape fruit juice
- ½ cup Spring Onion
- 4 Green chillies finely chopped
- 1 inch. ginger grated
- 1/4th cup Toasted Sesame seeds
- Aluminium foil A4 size: 2 sheets
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except for the chicken and sesame seeds
- Stir well.
- Add the chicken and coat evenly with the marinade.
- Let it rest for 30 mins
- Transfer the marinated chicken to the aluminium foil and make a nice flat parcel.
- Seal the parcel so that no steam escapes out of it.
- Place it carefully on a large pan and heat it on medium flame for at least 20 mins on both sides
- When the chicken is done, sprinkle some toasted sesame seeds and spring onions.