- 3 roasted red peppers
- 5 tomatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp garlic, minced
- 3 tsp SPRIG Harissa Paste
- 2 tsp SPRIG Sweet Paprika
- 1 tsp crushed chilli flakes
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 3 eggs
- Some feta cheese
- Coriander leaves
- Sea Salt
- Roast the red peppers on an open flame and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile crush the tomatoes in a mixer.
- Once the peppers have cooled, cut them open to remove the stem and seeds and place in the mixer to crush.
- In a medium non stick pan, heat the olive oil with garlic and onions. Sauté for at least 8 minutes. Then add chilli flakes, paprika and harissa paste and stir for another 5 minutes.
- Pour in the crushed tomatoes and roasted red peppers and salt. Stir occasionally and let the sauce cook for another 15 minutes or so.
- Then crack 3 eggs over the sauce and cover to cook for another 10 minutes.
- Once the whites have cooked through and the yolk is just set (not fully cooked through), remove from heat and garnish with coriander and add a sprinkle of sea salt, pepper and feta cheese.
- Serve hot.
Recipe and images by Kamini Patel of KitchenTherapy.in