Spicy Oven Roasted Mushrooms with Cottage cheese, Spinach and Garlic
Prep time: 5
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 8 button mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Bhut jolokia sauce to taste, approx. 1-2 teaspoon
- 250 gms chopped-leaf spinach
- 200g grated cottage cheese/paneer
- 1 tablespoon chopped spring onions
- 2 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 cup coarsely grated mozzarella
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Trim the mushroom stems and place mushrooms, stem-side up, in a roasting pan. Drizzle with oil and season with salt.
- Combine spinach, paneer, sauce, spring onions and garlic in a bowl.
- Top each mushroom with the mixture.
- Sprinkle evenly with mozzarella and cook in preheated oven for 15 minutes or until cheese melts and mushrooms are tender.
- Serve hot.