Prep time: 10mins.
Ready in: 2hr 15mins
- 1/2 cup Sprig Real Cinnamon Imbued honey
- 1 tbsp. Sprig Chipotle Adobada Sauce
- 3 to 4 drops of Sprig Bhut Jolokia Sauce
- Sprig Smoked Chipotle Sea Salt for Garnish
- Juice of 1 Lime
- 1 tbsp. Butter
- 1/2 pineapple, cut into 3/4-inch thick rings, core removed
- ½ cup of grated cheese for toppings
- Salted Crackers of your choice 4 to 6
- In a bowl, mix together the honey, lime juice, and the sauces. Place the pineapple slices in the glaze and let marinate 2 hours, turning occasionally.
- Preheat a grill pan over medium heat.
- Heat butter.
- Place the pineapple slices on the pan and coat it with butter on both the sides.
- Grill on both sides until the glaze caramelizes and grill marks form, about 3 minutes per side.
- To serve, cut the glazed pineapple into bite sized pieces.
- Layer it on top of the crackers, followed by the grated cheese.
- Sprinkle Chipotle Sea salt to taste.