Skinny Taco Salad
Yield: 2 persons
- ½ cup lettuce, shredded
- ¼ cup tomatoes, finely chopped
- ½ cup kidney beans, boiled
- ¼ cup corn, boiled
- ¼ cup spring onions, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red and green peppers, finely chopped
- ¼ cup cheese, shredded
- 4-5 slices jalapenos
- 2 tbsp mixed seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, chia)
- 1 tbsp Sprig Mango Jalapeño sauce
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ½ tsp garlic, minced
- 2 tsp dried herbs (oregano, thyme, basil)
- 1 scoop thick strained yogurt
- 1/2 tsp Sprig sweet paprika
- Whole wheat lavash sticks
- Stir the dressing ingredients together and set aside.
- Assemble all the salad ingredients together and toss with the dressing.
- Add a scoop of the strained yogurt, sprinkle some paprika over it and serve with whole-wheat lavash.
Recipe and images by Kamini Patel of KitchenTherapy.in