Six Pepper Crusted Steamed Fish with Wasabi Aioli
Time: 35 mins
- 2 nos. fish steak
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- ½ tsp garlic paste
- 50 gm cracked SPRIG Six Pepper Medley
- 10 gm julienne of peppers
- 10 gm julienne of spring onion
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tsp SPRIG wasabi paste
- SPRIG Chipotle Smoked Sea Salt – as per taste
- Mix the lemon juice with ginger and garlic paste and marinate the fish for 30 minutes.
- Season the fish and crust the fish on 1 side with the SPRIG Six Pepper Medley.
- Place the fish in a bamboo steamer or an idli steamer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes.
- Take out the fish and place on a serving plate.
- Mix the wasabi with the mayonnaise and check the seasoning. Place the julienne spring onion and pepper on top of fish. Serve the wasabi aioli on side.