Yield: Serves 4
Prep time: 10 Mins
Cook time: 15 Mins
Total time: 25 mins
- Whole Wheat flour – 1 cup
- Milk – 1+1/2 cup
- SPRIG Salted Caramel – ¾ cup
- Freshly shredded coconut – ½ cup
- Banana puree – ½ cup
- vanilla extract – 1 tsp
- Baking Powder – 2 tsp
- Vegetable oil – 2 tsp
- Butter – 2 tbsp
- Just mash ripe bananas to make banana puree.
- Sift wheat flour and baking powder into a mixing bowl.
- Add vegetable oil, milk and mix it well.
- Now add ½ cup salted caramel, banana puree, coconut mix, vanilla extract and mix it well to make a smooth batter. You can add more milk if you feel the batter is too thick. Keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick griddle/pancake pan for a minute. Drizzle little butter over the pan.
- Lower the flame and pour a ladle full of batter. Do not spread too much or they will not be fluffy and let it cook on low flame. You will see holes forming and color changing.
- Carefully flip it to the other side and let it cook a minute on low flame.
- Serve it warm topped with more Salted caramel.