Salted Caramel Banana Biscuit Pudding
Yield: serves 2
Prep time: 10 mins
Total time: 10 mins
- ½ cup salted caramel
- 3 small bananas
- 6 biscuits
- ¼ cup mixed nuts (crushed almonds, cashews, walnuts)
- ¼ cup milk
- Peel and chop 2 bananas. Blitz it with milk in your blender to make a banana puree.
- Crush biscuits.
- Take 2 glasses and start layering. Add first layer of crushed biscuits.
- Add next layer of crushed mixed nuts.
- Add a layer of salted caramel and top it with a layer of banana puree.
- Add another layer of crushed biscuits and caramel.
- Slice one banana and add it on the top and your dessert is ready to be served.
- You can even chill it for 30 minutes before serving.
Recipe and images by Priya Shiva of priyakitchenette.com