Yield: Serves 1
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 30 min
- 1 mug of water
- 2 tsp SPRIG Vitalising RedCha
- Juice of half an orange
- 2 tsp honey
- 2-3 lemon slices
- 2-3 orange slices
- 1 tbsp dried cranberries
- 2-3 slices of ginger
- 5 cloves
- ½ stick of SPRIG Cinnamon Stick
- Mix the RedCha with a little warm water so that it dissolves completely.
- Stir the other ingredients together in a pot and place on medium heat.
- Let the tea gently simmer for at least 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- You can strain out all the bits and pieces while pouring out into your mug and fish out the citrus slices to add back in.
- Serve warm with a stick of cinnamon as garnish.