Yield: Serves 1
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 35 min
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tsp SPRIG Vitalising RedCha
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 3-4 whole black peppercorns
- ½ onion, chopped
- 5 mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup spinach, chopped
- SPRIG Sichuan Pepper with Sea Salt
- Few drops of SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil
- Combine the water, tea powder, garlic, ginger, peppercorns, onions and mushrooms together.
- Place on the stovetop at medium heat and allow the soup to gently simmer for at least 20-25 minutes. Do not bring to a boil.
- After the first 20 minutes, add in the spinach and a good sprinkling of SPRIG Sichuan Pepper and Sea Salt and let the spinach gently cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
- Remove from the stove and serve with a drizzle of SPRIG Toasted Sesame Oil on top.