- Cut Cottage cheese in a cube and then half it in six rectangles.
- Marinate the paneer with 1.5tbsp of Sprigs Harissa Chilli Paste and little bit of Sprigs Celery Sea Salt.
- Till the time it marinates, heat a non stick pan, add Sprigs Roasted Sesame Oil, then add either chopped or whole baby spinach and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Sprinkle some salt, combine and keep it aside.
- Now, in the same pan, heat Sprigs Roasted Chilli Oil, then add marinated paneer and let it cook on medium flame on both sides. Along with this add 2 slices of Malta and grill in the same pan.
- In Meantime, take a saucepan, add 1 cup of fresh orange juice, hint of salt, hint of sugar and let it reduce down to half for orange reduction.
- Once the paneer is grilled from both sides, it’s time to plate our gourmet food. Lay a bed of sautéed Spinach, then 2 pieces of paneer, again add little spinach then paneer, after the last layer, add roasted orange slice as you see in the capture. Drizzle orange reduction arm some more roasted sesame oil around and on top of the dish. Serve hot and enjoy.