Raspberry RedCha Coconut Chia Popsicles
Time: 15 mins (excluding freezing/setting time)
Serves: Makes 8 popsicles
- 120 g Fresh/Frozen Raspberries
- 2 tsp SPRIG Vitalizing RedCha + 40 ml warm water
- 2-3 tbsp sweetener of choice (sugar/agave/maple syrup/honey)
Coconut Chia Layer:
- 270 ml Coconut Milk
- 30 g Chia seeds
- 1 tbsp sweetener
- Mix all the ingredients for the coconut layer and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until thickened up.
- Mix the SPRIG Vitalizing RedCha powder with the warm water, stir and set aside. Blend all the ingredients for the raspberry RedCha layer with the prepared RedCha tea in a blender until smooth.
- Pour into Popsicle moulds in two layers and freeze for at least 6-8 hours.
Recipe and Images Courtesy: Anjali Johny (https://bakesalotlady.com/)