Enjoy this sweet dish for dessert, made more flavoursome with SPRIG ingredients!
Time: 2 hrs. 30 mins
- 4 cups milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 4 drops of SPRIG Cardamom Extract
- 5 Almonds
- 10 Pistachios
- Blanch the almonds and pistachios, peel and slice them thinly.
- Bring the milk to the boil then cook slowly on low heat for at least two hours.
- Stir frequently and let the cream thicken at the edge of the pan.
- Collect the cream slowly from the edges and add to the reduced milk.
- Add sugar and cardamom extract
- Garnish with almonds and pistachios
- Serve warm or chilled