Puff Pastry Spiced Apple Tart
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed
- 2 apples, thinly sliced
- 4 tablespoons Coconut Sugar
- Egg wash ( egg lightly beaten with a splash of milk)
- Pre-heat your oven to 180C.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry and cut out a large circle.
- Arrange slices of apples on the puff pastry, leaving 1″border.
- Sprinkle the apple slices with coconut sugar.
- Brush the edges with egg wash.
- Bake for 20=25 minutes at 180C until the pastry is golden-brown
Recipe & photograph by Shivesh Bhatia