What You’ll Need:
- 8 pieces Tiger Prawns
- Salt to taste
- Juice from 1 lemon
- 4 TBSP Sprig Roasted Chili Oil
- 1 TBSP finely chopped garlic
- Thyme to garnish
- Bread/Baguette as accompaniments
How it’s Done:
- Place tiger prawns in a bowl. To this add salt, lemon juice & Sprig Roasted Chilli Oil. Marinate and let it rest for 10 mins.
- In a pan, fry the prawns on low heat. Once cooked, set the prawns aside.
- In another pan add 4 TBSP of Roasted Chilli Oil, chopped garlic and cook. Use this as a sauce to drizzle on prawns for extra heat.
- Garnish with thyme and serve hot with bread.