Yield: 2 Persons
- 200gm prawn medium sized, peeled and devein
- 1 ripe mango medium sized
- 2 tbsp Sprig Syracuse spice blend
- 2 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- In a bowl, mix prawn with lemon juice and 2 tbsp of syracuse spice blend. Marinate it for 5 minutes.
- Peel the skin of mango and cut into small cubes. In a salad bowl mix with 1 tsp olive oil and salt.
- In a pan heat 1 tsp oil and cook prawns for 4 to 5 minutes. Let it cool a bit and add this to salad bowl.
- Add fresh mint leaves and serve.