Pomegranate Confiture Filled Truffles
- Oreo Cookies: 10 pieces
- Butter: 1 tablespoon
- Milkmaid: 1 box
- Sprig Pomegranate Confiture: 50 grams
- Colorful Sprinklers
- Separate the cream center from the chocolate cookies and set aside.
- In a pot over low heat, melt the butter, condensed milk, and cream centers, stirring continuously until you can see the bottom of the pot for 2-3 seconds when dragging a spatula through.
- Pour onto a greased plate, then chill for 1 hour.
- Take chilled batter in your fist, pipe in Sprig Pomegranate Confiture in center and make round balls.
- Put the balls in colorful sprinklers and pipe on a little more of the Pomegranate Confiture on top.
- Keep it in the chiller for one hour
Recipe & Photo Credits: Ms. Mehak Narula (IG: @bakedbymehak)