Prep Time: 25 mins
Cook Time: 40 mins
This dish has 3 main steps: the chicken, veggies and the fondue.
- 1-piece boneless chicken breast piece
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp garlic paste
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2-3 tsp Sprig Genoa
- ½ tbsp olive oil (for pan-frying)
- Clean the chicken.
- Cut it to get clean edges so that you get even cubes to serve with the fondue.
- Add all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it well.
- Apply it on both sides of the chicken and let it stay for about 30-45 mins.
- Heat a pan with ½ tbsp Olive oil and add to the chicken. Make sure the marinate is not left over in the bowl as it is essential for the flavour of meat!
- Fry on both sides. If required, cover and cook for some time to make sure the chicken is completely cooked from inside.
- Once you take it off the pan, let it stay for a while so that it cools down. You can carry on with the other steps until then. Now cut the chicken into bite-sized pieces. This would be a little difficult to do, so make sure you use a sharp knife!
- ½ cup broccoli
- ¼ cup red capsicum
- ¼ cup yellow capsicum
- ½ tsp oil (for stir-frying)
- Salt and pepper for seasoning
- Chop the broccoli and separate it from its main stem.
- Add oil to a non-stick pan. Stir-fry the broccoli and season it with salt and pepper. Use little salt as the cheesy fondue contains quite a bit of salt from all the cheese.
- Cut the red and yellow capsicum into cubes, but not very tiny.
- Add oil to a non-stick pan. Stir-fry the red and yellow capsicum and season it with salt and pepper.
- Take it off the pan and keep it aside. Move on to the next step.