Passion Fruit Malagueta Sauce Flavored Tomato Cheese toastie
Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15mins
- 1 large tomato boiled and cored
- 1 cup crumbled cottage cheese
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 4 tbsp Passion Fruit Malagueta sauce
- 1/2 cup grated Mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 cup diced pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian seasonings
- 4-6 slices of Bread
- 2 tbsp butter
- Salt to taste.
- Take a large mixing bowl and mash the tomato, add some salt.
- Add the remaining ingredients except for garlic, butter and sauce. Mix well to a mushy consistency.
- Heat butter and sauté garlic until fragrant.
- Add the mash and cook on medium heat for approx. 5mins.
- Let it cool down to room temperature, add the sauce and mix well.
- Layer each slice of bread with the mix.
- Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and grill it in the medium rack until the cheese melts.