Passion Fruit Green Tea and Fresh Fruit Popsicles
Prep time: 10 minutes
Ready in: 1 hour
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 cups milk
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup of fresh fruits. I have added sliced Kiwi and Plums
- 1/2 cup Sprig Passion Fruit Green Tea Extract
- Combine all the ingredients except for the fresh cut fruits in a food processor or blender, and mix thoroughly.
- Add the fruit chunks into the container of an ice cream maker.
- Pour in the blended mix
Freeze according to the manufacturer’s instructions.