Oven Roasted Stuffed Yuzu Flavoured Paprika
Prep time: 10mins
Cooking time 20 mins
- Red Paprika: 8 to 10
- Cottage cheese grated 2 cup
- Mozzarella cheese Grated: 1 cup
- Sprig Yuzu Extract 1tsp
- Sprig Chipotle Smoked sea salt
- Sprigs’ Toasted Sesame oil: 2 tbsp divided
- Spring Onion Chopped: ½ cup
- Chilly Vinegar: 1 tbsp
- Shallots finely Chopped: ½ cup
- Ginger Grated ½ inch
- Make a large rectangular incision on the paprika and gently scoop the core out.
- Set the core and the incised out part of paprika aside.
- Drizzle some Sesame oil and Chipotle smoked sea salt on the paprika to coat it evenly.
- In a small mixing bowl , pour in Sesame oil, Yuzu Extract, Ginger, vinegar and Chipotle Smoked Sea Salt. Stir well. You can make a similar mix for garnish.
- Add the grated cottage cheese, Mozzarella cheese, the incised out paprika (finely chopped), shallots and spring onions to the bowl. Stir well so that the cheese gets well coated with the Oil -Yuzu mix.
- Gently stuff the paprika with the mix and roast it in the oven for around 20 mins at 250 degree centigrade.
Serve hot. Drizzle some Yuzu Sesame oil mix for added flavour.