Oven Roasted Fiery Mushroom, Baby Corn, Shallots and Cottage Cheese
Prep time 10mins
Cook time 20mins
- 200gms of Mushrooms
- 100 gms Baby Corn
- 150 gms Cottage Cheese
- 5 Shallots
- 1 tbsp spring onions for garnish
- 1 tbsp toasted white sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp Unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Garlic paste
- 2 tbsp vinegar/lime juice
- 4 tbsp Teriyaki Sauce
- 1 tsp Bhut Jolokia Sauce
- 1 tbsp Roasted Chilli Oil
- Preheat the oven at 250 degrees centigrade for 10 mins
- Combine Chilly oil, butter, garlic, Teriyaki sauce, vinegar and Bhut jolokia sauce.
- Marinate the veggies and cottage cheese with the above mix.
- Line the grill tray with an aluminium sheet and place the veggies in a single layer.
- Grill for 15 minutes or until tender at 180 degrees while flipping the veggies and the cottage cheese midway.
- Sprinkle with spring onions and toasted sesame seeds before serving.