Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 10 minutes
Number of Servings: 2
- 1 cup soaked oats
- ½ cup finger millet flour (ragi)
- 1 ripe banana cut into small pieces
- ½ cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp jaggery
- 1 tsp salt
- 1-2 tbsp of Sprig Cinnamon Imbued Honey
- 1-2 tsp coconut/olive oil
- Grind the soaked oats and banana to a fine paste.
- Add milk, finger millet flour and mix well to form a consistency that can be poured on a pan.
- Add salt, jaggery, baking powder, vanilla essence and set the batter aside for a couple of hours.
- Heat a skillet or pan and pour a spoonful of batter. Do not spread the batter too much.
- Add a few drops of coconut oil over the poured batter and lower the flame.
- Once you see the color changing, carefully flip to the other side and allow to cook.
- Drizzle Sprig Cinnamon Imbued Honey and serve with fruits.
- The dark color is due to Ragi/finger millet. You can substitute this with fox tail millet or even all purpose flour.
- Adjust the quantity of milk and finger millet flour to ensure that the batter is not too runny.
- You can sugar instead of jaggery.
- Cut fruits like apple and strawberry can be added to the batter.