Preparation Time: 20 minutes
Chill Time: 4 hours
- 4 tbsp. Greek Yogurt Fresh and thick
- 1 tbsp. Honey
- 1 tsp SPRIG Extract of Natural Bourbon Vanilla
- 4 nos. Honey-Oats Cookies
- Rainbow Confetti For Garnish
How To Make Frozen Yogurt Filling:
- Use fresh Greek Yogurt only. If you do not have any in your pantry, then take some of the regular yogurt and place it in a muslin cloth over a sieve. Let this stand for overnight in your refrigerator so that the whey gets separated. This way you get thick yogurt for this recipe.
- Take this yogurt and mix it with Honey and SPRIG Vanilla Extract. Now, pour this into a Tupperware box or Cake Tin and allow it to set in your freezer just like an Ice Cream.
- Once your Frozen Yogurt is set. Get ready to assemble your dessert. Take a Honey-Oats Cookie and place a generous scoop of Frozen Yogurt on it. Place another cookie on its top and press to make it like an Ice Cream Sandwich.
- This is perfect for single serve dessert. Repeat this with another pair of cookies for 2 serves of this Icebox Cake.
For a large batch of Icebox Cake
- Prepare your batch of Frozen Yogurt as instructed above.
- Take a dozen Honey-Oats Cookie and coarsely pulse them in your food processor. Add 4 tbsp of melted Butter and mix it.
- Now, take a flat-bottom glass dish of any shape. Put half of the cookie crumble in it and flatten it at the bottom with the back of a spoon.
- Now, put scoopfulls of Frozen Yogurt and make a thick layer on the layer of the cookie crumble. Make it at least 2 inches thick. Now, spread rest of the cookie crumble on its top and quickly spread it evenly before popping it back into the refrigerator. Let it set for an hour.
- Before serving, take it out and cut in into pieces. You may serve it with a drizzle of honey and chopped fresh fruits with a side of fresh cream.