WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
– 1/3 cup crushed biscuits of choice
– 2 tbsp melted butter
– 2-4 tbsp Sprig Banoffee spread (be generous!)
– 1-2 large bananas, sliced in rounds
– 1/2 cup whipping cream
– 2 tbsp powdered sugar(optional)
– 1/2 tsp Sprig Natural Extract of Bourbon Vanilla
– Cocoa powder/Chocolate shavings for garnish.
HOW IT’S DONE:
– Start by adding powdered sugar and vanilla extract to the whipping cream. Beat to soft/ medium peaks. Set aside.
– If you haven’t yet, use a blender or ziploc bag and rolling pin to bash the biscuits until they resemble a crumbly rubble. You can leave a few larger pieces in for a crunch.
– Pour the melted butter over the crushed biscuits and mix until evenly moistened.
– Microwave the Banoffee spread for 5-10 seconds until it has a runny consistency.
– Add the biscuity mixture to the base of a jar, patting down with a spoon until flattened.
– Dollop on the melted Banoffee spread.
– Add a layer of sliced bananas, followed by a few spoonful of whipped cream.
– Repeat and dust with cocoa powder to finish. Alternatively, you could grate some chocolate shavings on top!
– Refrigerate until set, then dig in!