Nam Prik Pao Thai Basil Chicken Stir-Fry
- 250gm Boneless Chicken Thigh pieces, coarsely chopped
- 20gm Basil leaves chopped
- 1 Large Green Pepper Chopped
- 1 tbsp Oyster Sauce
- 1 tsp Thai Fish Sauce
- 1 tbsp Dark Soy Sauce
- 2 tsp SPRIG Nam Prik Pao
- Salt to taste
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 3-4 cloves Minced Garlic
- 1 tbsp Vegetable Oil
- Water as required
- In a small mixing bowl, add oyster sauce, fish sauce, dark soy sauce, SPRIG Nam Prik Pao Chilli Paste, salt & sugar. Combine them all together with a fork or a whisk. Keep it aside.
- Now, heat a saucepan on a medium flame. Add vegetable oil, then minced Garlic, green pepper and chicken. Sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add sauce which we have kept aside in first step. Sauté it well.
- Add 1/2 cup of water so that all flavours combine well.
- Add chopped basil leaves and sauté.
- On a medium high heat, cook the chicken for 10 minutes or until water is absorbed and chicken is properly cooked.
- Nam Prik Pao Basil chicken stir fry is ready and serve it with rice and one egg on top of it.
Recipe and Photo Credits: Ms. Tanaya Mahajan (IG: @thegrubjournal)