Nam Prik Flavoured Turkey Ham and Cheese Melt
Time: 15 mins
- ½ loaf sour dough/mini ciabatta bread
- 12 slices turkey ham slices
- 10 slices emmental cheese
- 1 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp Nam Prik Pao
- TGSEB Pepper – to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Cut the sour dough loaf into 4-6 slices of ½ inch thickness. Apply the Nam Prik Pao paste on one side of the sliced bread.
- On another slice place 2 slices of turkey ham and season lightly with TGSEB Pepper. Place 2 slices of emmental cheese slice on top of the ham.
- Place another layer of ham and another layer of cheese. Sandwich the 2 slices of bread. Heat 1 tbsp of butter in a pan until it melts.
- Toast the bread on both sides in the pan on a slow flame till it turns golden and the cheese melts. Cut in half and serve with chips or french fries.