Mexican Chilé Roasted Fish
Fish roasted in garlic infused olive oil, spiced with Mexican chilés, seasoned with black pepper.
Time: 45 mins.
- 2 tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Guajillo chilé flakes
- 1 tbsp Ancho chilé flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- Salt to taste
- Freshly ground SPRIG TGSEB Whole Black Pepper
- 6 fish fillets
- 1 tbsp garlic infused olive oil
- Preheat oven to 160 degree c.
- While the oven is heating, combine the brown sugar, chilé flakes, cumin, salt, and pepper.
- Brush each fillet with 1/2 teaspoon of the garlic infused oil, then rub each fillet with about 1/2 tablespoon of the spice mixture.
- Roast, until charred, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Flip the fish and cook another 3-4 minutes for medium-done fish. For well-done fish, cook an additional 1 to 2 minutes.
- Remove to a platter and serve immediately with lemon wedges.