- 2 Cups Refined Flour (Maida)
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar
- 100 gms Salted Butter
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tsp. Sprig’s Bourbon Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp. Milk
- 1/4th Cup Coarsely Crushed Cornflakes
- Whisk Butter until it gets creamy.
- Add Sprig’s Bourbon Vanilla, Sugar & Egg. Whisk all of them together until it has a fluffy creamy texture.
- Now, add flour and whisk everything together into a soft dough.
- Now, take about 1 tbsp of dough and roll it into balls.
- Dip the ball into milk and then, roll half of it or entirely with cornflakes for crispy nice texture. Now, gently shape it like a small thick cookie roundel.
- Place it onto a baking tray. Repeat the process for rest of the dough. And place all cookies with an inch difference in between as this will rise in size.
- Bake it at 180c for 20 minutes. After which, let it Cool down.
- Store the remaining cookies in an Air-tight container. And, enjoy your cookies with Milk, Tea, coffee or anytime of the day.