Mediterranean Grilled Veg Salad
Bell peppers, mushrooms, eggplant, zucchini sprinkled with parmesan and olives makes a tasty and nutritional salad for a light vegetarian meal or side dish.
Time: 30 mins
- 2 bell peppers
- 2 onions
- 10 cherry tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 50 gm mushroom
- 1 eggplant
- 1 lemon
- 5 – 6 Italian basil leaves
- SPRIG Roasted Chilli Oil
- 20 gm grated Parmesan cheese
- 10 green and black olives
- Dice the peppers, zucchini, onion, eggplant.
- Half the mushroom, cherry tomato.
- Mix the basil leaves, chilli oil and lemon juice and make a dressing.
- Marinate the vegetables with half the dressing and grill.
- Once the grilled vegetables are cooled season and mix with the remaining dressing.
- Garnish with grated Parmesan and olives and serve.