Matcha Ice Cream
Rich and creamy homemade matcha ice cream
Time: 6 hrs
- 1 cup milk
- 2 cups cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 2 tbsp SPRIG Golden Matcha Instant Green Tea Powder
- 200 gm sugar
- 2 tbsp SPRIG Bourbon Vanilla Extract
- Mint leaves, for garnishing
- Beat the egg yolk and sugar till it becomes pale and sugar has dissolved.
- Add the vanilla extract and matcha tea powder.
- Heat the milk and cream to a slow simmer.
- Add the milk and cream mix to the egg yolk and sugar mixture one spoon at a time till all the milk and cream mix is used up.
- Churn the mix in an ice cream machine and chill in the freezer.
- Garnish with mint leaves and serve once set.