Matcha Date Energy Balls
- 10 small dates
- 10 almonds
- ¼ cup desiccated coconut
- ½ tsp SPRIG Golden Matcha powder
- 1 tsp honey (For vegan version: substitute honey with agave syrup or maple syrup)
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- SPRIG Golden Matcha powder
- Desiccated coconut
- Add all the ingredients together in a mixer and crush them down.
- The mixture will be soft and slightly wet, like a dough.
- Roll a tablespoon or so of the mixture between your palms to make a ball.
- Do this with the entire mixture, which should yield 10 mini balls.
- Roll these in some matcha powder or coconut.
- You can store these in airtight container at room temperature for at least a week.
Recipe and Images by Kamini Patel of KitchenTherapy.in