Perfect for an afternoon snack, these cookies have been flavoured with green tea
Time: 1 hr
- 300 gm flour
- 1 tbsp SPRIG Golden Matcha Instant Green Tea Powder
- 100 gm unsalted butter
- 175 gm powdered sugar
- 50 gm chopped cashew nuts
- Pinch of salt
- 1 egg yolk
- Cream the sugar and butter together.
- Add the salt to the flour along with the green tea powder.
- Mix the flour with the sugar and butter mixture. Mix well till it forms soft crumbs.
- Roll it into a thin sheet and top it with chopped cashew nuts.
- Cut into desired shape. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 170 Celsius. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Cool and serve with tea.